Silver Generator Chemical Colloids Side Effects and the potential dangers:
1. Colloids that contain nanoparticles are knowingly being made with Chemicals and that have been reported to have long term side effects.
2. Nanoparticles consist of a particle size of 250,000,000 Atoms per nanoparticle that has been reported to be the same size as a virus. That means that the nanoparticle is huge, bulky and cumbersome when compared to an atom.
3. The typical Nanoparticle Generator can produce a reported range from 8 PPM to 1000 PPM of chemical induced nanoparticles while an atom silver generator can exceed tens of thousands in High PPM atom particles.
5. A Solution that is made with hydrochloric acid aka HCL in chemical silver water can cause hair to fall out and cause premature baldness, many medications have HCL, one of the side effects described on their label and that is Hair Loss, this is a common chemical side effect produced by nanoparticle silver generators as well as prescribed medications.
6. A Silver Solution that is made with Chloride produces a silver solution of chloride chemicals that cause almost instant cell and nerve damage as well as photosensitivity.
7. Some formulas use nitrate chemicals that cause photosensitivity aka Argyria or the Blue Man Effect. The silver generator can use both chlorides and nitrates both produce a solution that is responsible for Argyria the well known side effect, due to the fact that the photosensitive chemical nitrates gets stuck on skin cells as well as kidneys and liver as well as the nanoparticles.
8. The silver water cyanide chemicals can produce long term damage to major organs, the nanoparticle silver generator uses this cyanide silver solution as reported by the FDA in 1999.
9. The Nanoparticles cause kidney damage because the bulky nanoparticles get stuck in the kidneys as per the Mayo Clinic Report.
10. The silver generator that does not use chemicals but uses air as the catalyst is done by a magnetic stirrer or some other device that injects air into the solution while the silver generator is in operation, this produces a an extremely high concentration of nitrogen with nanoparticles. This also explains why when you freeze the silver water solution the chemicals drop to the bottom along with the nanoparticles as seen when the silver water is thawed out. This is a perfect example of not starting with chemicals but ending up with chemicals. Often promoted as a Non Chemical method, the results are obvious. Interestingly Nitrogen is what is used in race cars for faster acceleration.
11. The nanoparticles in the silver solution are too heavy to stay suspended in the solution by themselves and depend on the chemicals to help the heavy nanoparticles float, which explains why when frozen and thawed out the nanoparticles drop to the bottom along with the chemicals.
12. Most producers of low PPM products do not list the exact chemical contents in their products for example: Colloidal silver is not a single element and many claim on the table contents section on their label: Colloidal Silver.......10 PPM claiming to only use purified water, again a simple freezer test will prove that they end up with chemicals, while not starting their silver solution with chemicals.
13. The FDA has warned the consumer: That most producers of nanoparticle colloids use harmful chemicals to make their silver water as noted in their report that was published in 1999.
14. Most producers do not use credible testing facilities to prove that they do not have chemicals.