1. Most Ionic silver and nanoparticles colloids are being made with Chemicals.
2. Nanoparticle Colloids that use Hydrogen Peroxide have been scientifically proven to cause premature gray hair.
3. The common nanoparticle or ionic generator can produce a reported range from 8 PPM to 500 PPM of chemical saturated colloids.
4. Most Silver nanoparticles have been reported to be close to the same sizes as many viruses and bacteria are.
That means that the nanoparticle is huge, bulky and cumbersome when compared to a single atom.
5. Solutions that are made with hydrochloric acid (HCL), can cause hair to fall out and cause premature baldness.
Medication labels that list HCL as an ingredient frequently mention Hair Loss as an unwanted side effect. You do not want to experience this with a colloidal silver nanoparticles solution.
6. Producers that use salt (sodium chloride), create a byproduct in their process that's called a chloride solution. This occurs after the electrolysis process is done. Chloride solutions are known to cause almost instant cell and nerve damage as well as photo-sensitivity, argyria or blue skin.
7. Some producers utilize formulas containing nitrate chemicals. These chemicals are also known cause to skin photo-sensitivity which is referred to Argyria or the Blue Man Effect.
8. Cyanide chemicals are used by some colloidal silver nanoparticle producers. The residues of this toxic chemical can cause major damage to the organs.
The FDA has even reported that some colloidal silver solutions contain cyanide. Be sure to avoid these.