How to avoid Colloidal Silver Chemical Poisoningby Al on 09/28/11
The more organic a product is, the better for the human body.
There are five clues to look for on the label that will confirm that there are toxic chemicals in the colloidal product that you are considering to purchase, and they are:
1. Avoid Refrigeration or Refrigeration Not Needed.
2. Do not expose to high heat Conditions
3. Do not expose to sunlight
4. Colloidal Product may have an obvious color to them, this is a strong indicator that there has been a chemical reaction. A colloidal product that have a cloudy appearance, or a hue most likely will have chemicals as well.
4. There are many products that have a low 10 - 1500 PPM, most of these products have been made with chemicals. The chemicals have been reported to interfere with the correct TDS meter readings. Be suspicious of products that have bottles you cannot see through, or that come wrapped with Tin Foil,
Chemically made colloidal products have been reported to cause premature gray hair or complete hair loss.
Organic colloids have no such problem. There are some simple tests you can do at home to determine if the colloidal silver you purchased has chemicals; these tests are explained on our website.
Check out Wikihow