Blue Man Hoax - Colloidal Silver Side Effects?
Discrediting Colloidal Silver and using the blue skin scare is a measure to preserve market share and destroy competition. Discrediting a competing products is something that Pharmaceutical companies practice. They do not it directly, they belong to Trade Organizations, that have internet forums, internet websites with PAID critics that all they do is monitor the internet, submitting articles to discredit not only colloidal silver, but many other alternative health products, these trade organizations are funded by pharmaceuticals companies generous membership donations and possibly gifts and incentives, they heavily promote the Blue Man photo.
- Pharmaceutical companies want to control the markets by selling Patented Drugs they do not make any huge profits from products that are not patented.
- Pharmaceutical reward doctors with bonuses gifts, vacations etc., to promote their FDA approved products.
- The FDA does not do actual "testing" of Pharmaceutical Products, they just look over data provided by the Pharmaceuticals and give their thumbs up after proper "Fees" have been paid. Should people get killed (and they have) then they step in order the product recalls and supposedly take appropriate action against the Pharmaceuticals that raked in billions, and pay a few million in penalties.
- Pharmaceutical companies use indirect methods to attack alternative health supplements via internet forums, news media and internet paid critics funded by funds set aside to bash anything including colloidal silver that has to do with alternative healing large pharmaceutical companies have backing from the Government and the Mainstream News Media.
Colloidal Silver Side Effects - Argyria or Blue Man Hoax
The latest Blue Man hoax case: The Blue Man, Paul Karason
Staged Disinformation: Notice the smile on the Blue Man while being interviewed, after being exposed as a fraud and being a part of this scam, follow up interviews and news reporting companies started to promote new blue man photos with a frown as if he were unhappy, to change the impact of the smiling photo and to downplay the blue skin fraud accusations.
This man got this blue skin condition known as Argyria by taking his OWN homemade silver compound that was a highly CHEMICAL saturated Low Grade, Low PPM silver solution.
He knowingly made (and admitted to making) a photochemical solution that caused his Argyria; he became an instant photo negative. To make the blue skin color even more intense, he added salt to the brew, and used an electrical process to make a high concentration of silver peroxides maybe even chloride and or nitrates that produce large chemically saturated nanoparticles which get stuck in the cells and membrane of the body.
In an effort to intensify blue skin condition, he applied the compound to his skin with Tanning Lotion, and to intensify the blue skin color in his blue body he used a Tanning Bed, and produced a very happy self fulfilled Blue Man as seen in the picture.
Notice how his hair and beard turned white, that is result of using, peroxides and hydroxides chemical to make colloidal silver these chemicals have been linked to premature gray hair as wells as loss of hair.
Was he is the reason colloidal silver was banned in Europe ?
Lesson To Be Learned:
- Don't make your own Colloidal Silver only experts like GoldenGevity can make it safely.
- Colloidal Silver has come down in price you do not need to make your own anymore.
- Only Colloidal Silver Atoms aka Monatomic Colloidal Silver atoms are the most effective product in the world.
- Buy our Colloidal Silver Atoms 3000 to 18000 PPM, when it comes to your health, Cheaper is never better.
- And of course, consult with your health care professional to see if you are fit for Colloidal Silver.
So Why the Scare Campaign?
NOT SO FAST ! THIS WAS AN ADMITTED HOAX !
Blue Skin Blue People have a genetic condition, an example is the "Fugates of Kentucky" a natural blue skin family genetically blue for decades.
ABC News did a report and found that Blue Skin Blue People have a genetic condition, an example is the "Fugates of Kentucky" a natural blue skin family, genetically blue for decades.
The news report further states that the condition can be accelerated with certain chemicals and "Nitrates", even colloidal silver nitrates.
Paul Karason and a hand full of others that contracted Argyria must be genetically inclined to turning blue, Argyria is a very RARE, and it may only apply to people with genes that are prone to getting the blue skin and not necessarily attributed to pure colloidal silver.
With the fact that there are people that are genetically inclined to being blue, by the silver nitrates and possibly other side effects due to other chemicals, chlorides, peroxides and cyanide's.
Is it possible that the 2 or 3 existing legitimate cases in a span of 99 years are blue skin because they were in fact allergic to Colloidal Silver and genetically prone to turning blue? And the silver chemicals they consumed triggered the blue skin condition? It is very possible and most likely.
Did the Blue Man Paul Karason have a genetic condition that was accelerated due to his home made colloidal silver? While there are no such studies the possibility cannot be ruled out. So this whole Blue Man - Blue Skin Argyria Scam is designed to discredit the colloidal silver industry and discourage the average consumer.
Colloidal Silver Side Effects: Argyria, Colloidal Silver, Silver, Blue Man, Hoax, fraud, Paul Karason, blue, skin, silver, Argyria, blue people, dangers of colloidal silver
Colloidal Silver and Products DISCLAIMER* All products including colloidal silver with the statements and information provided on this website have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Nothing stated or presented here should be considered accurate or as medical advice to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease. All information posted on this web site is provided for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as claims or medical advice. No action should be taken based solely on the contents of this site. Only a licensed medical doctor can legally offer medical advice in the United States. Consult your health care professional for individual guidance for specific health problems. The articles statements, and opinions are a collection of information that is in the public domain; they should not be construed as representations or claims and are expressly negated by GoldenGevity Inc., In no event shall seller be liable for incidental or consequential damages, nor shall seller’s liability for any claims or damage arising out of or connected with the sales of these products or the manufacture, delivery, or use exceed the purchase thereof. All product images, products contents, product descriptions and prices are subject to change and or correction without notice.
*Parts Per Million Measured with TDS Meter, + / - 15%
This 99 year old Medical book has been confiscated destroyed and kept secret by Big Pharmaceutical companies. It taught doctors, nurses and pharmacists antiseptics and other medicines and reveals the secrets the Big Pharmaceutical companies do not want you to know: How to make Colloidal Silver compounds.
Considering that there are not even a handful of cases of the blue skin condition, and when diluted and compared to almost 100 years that colloidal silver has actively been in production, the scare campaign using the blue skin condition is extremely exaggerated, unmerited and clearly demonstrates that the news media’s is not always accurate with their reporting especially when you divide the 100 years of production by multi millions of users in the US alone.
- There are an estimated 23,000,000 annual users that have been reported to use colloidal silver without additional cases of blue skin
- To this date No one in the United States of America has been reported to die of Colloidal Silver ingestion.
- To date not even a handful of cases of Legitimate Argyria have been reported the ones that have are very vague without medical record showing that they contracted Blue Skin with colloidal silver, and not the silver nitrates.
- The Blue Man Campaign only benefits Pharmaceutical Corporate Giants.
- If Colloidal Silver was a danger you would you find 3.8 Million People with Argyria, in the USA alone, you would actually see blue skin people on every corner at every street everywhere you went.
- If Colloidal Silver was a real danger as heavily promoted , you would have dead bodies everywhere or blue skin people in hospital rooms, you would see it heavily reported by every major News Network, blue people and blue bodies and of course the Blue man smiling.
The GOOD News is that there is a 100% Chemical Free Colloidal Silver Alternative:
The Safest Chemical Free Trace NOBLE Metal supplements on the planet!
- NOT nanoparticles, NOT Chemical Colloids, ONLY Pure Colloidal Silver Atoms in Distilled Water.
- Atomic Size Particles are 250,000,000,000 times smaller than nanoparticles (Depending on the nanoparticle size)
- Because the particles are atom size, the PPM concentrations can be higher and easily assimilated and expelled.
- BECAUSE NO Chemicals are used, the risk of argyria or side effects is reduced to virtually ZERO.
There are only 2 or 3 legitimate cases of Argyria in 100 Years.
Argyria is a RARE blue skin condition, and it has happened legitimately in two or three people due to SILVER NITRATES (Chemicals).
Click to see the Blue Skin Family From Kentucky:
THE HIGHEST PPM ON THE PLANET !
- Silver is the only elements that viruses and bacteria can not build resistance to.
- Viruses are constantly evolving, mutating into antibiotic resistant strains.
- Silver has been used for more than 3000 years to kill bacteria in silver water containers.
- Silver has been reported to fight cancer better than chemotherapy.
- Colloidal Silver was prescribed by Doctors Prior to 1939.
Secrets Low PPM Chemical Colloidal Silver Producers do not want you to know!
Nanoparticle Colloidal Silver:
you waste your money.
Colloidal Silver Atoms:
12 Reasons Why they are better.
More people have died from FDA approved medications, none from Pure Colloidal Silver:
•According to The American Association of Poison Control Centers
•Annual Report Pharmaceutical Drugs caused 106,000 DEATHS
•Nutritional Dietary Health Supplements: ZERO
Upon considering the above facts, and when you do your own due diligence, you will find that many reports are twisted against the colloidal silver industry, an industry that may be as old as time its self. More people have died from FDA approved medications than Colloidal Silver: