Colloidal Silver Side Effects 2 in a Billion? - Argyria The Blue Man Hoax
Some Lessons Learned:
- Don't make your own Colloidal Silver, let the experts do it who can make it safely.
- Don't EVER use chemicals to make your colloidal solutions if you insist on making your own.
- Top Quality, World Class, Colloidal Silver has come down in price, so you do not need to make your own anymore.
- As an example, you can save a considerable amount of money buying a High PPM Colloidal Silver concentration and diluting it down to a Low PPM to suit your own needs.
- And of course, consult with your health care professional to see if colloidal silver is appropriate for your issues.
Topics Discussed: What are the Colloidal Silver Side Effects: What is Argyria, Colloidal Silver History, Who is the Blue Man, Who is Paul Karason why did he turn blue, Genetic Inclined to have Blue Skin, real blue people, dangers of colloidal silver
Consult your health care professional for individual guidance for specific health problems. The statements and information provided on this website have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Nothing stated or presented here should be considered accurate or as medical advice to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease. All information posted on this web site is provided for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as claims or medical advice. No action should be taken based solely on the contents of this site. Only a licensed medical doctor can legally offer medical advice in the United States. Consult your health care professional for individual guidance for specific health problems.
*Parts Per Million Measured with TDS Meter, + / - 15%
This 81 year old Medical book has been confiscated, destroyed and kept secret by Big Pharmaceutical companies. It has taught doctors, nurses and pharmacists how to make antiseptics, Colloidal Silver and other medicines. And it reveals the secrets the Big Pharmaceutical companies do not want you to know:
How to make your own Colloidal Silver compounds.
In 165 years there are three prominent pictures of people with argyria. Out of these three, one of them is an admitted hoaxster, called Paul Karason. Paid critics often promote these pictures to scare the gullible from using colloidal silver.
Interestingly, two of the other people have no documented medical reports that confirm that silver was the cause of the blue skin condition.
- Evidence that silver was used to treat sickness and disease dates back to 1850. But the name of the silver solution was not colloidal silver back then, but Collargolum. In 165 years that colloidal silver has been used, these three incidents do not warrant ostracizing colloidal silver.
- There are an estimated 23,000,000 users that have been reported to use colloidal silver without any incident or symptoms of argyria whatsoever.
- Consider the billions of people that have lived and died since 1850 to the present date. Now consider that in all of this time only 3 reported incidents are claiming contraindications to using colloidal silver.
- It's no accident that these cases have been purposefully overblown. Large companies with huge vested interests will say and do what ever they feel is necessary to prevent you from realizing this truth.
- To date, no one in America has been reported to die of Colloidal Silver ingestion.
If Colloidal Silver were a real danger, you would see blue people on every street corner and everywhere you went because you would have about 3.8 Million people with argyria.
If a real danger existed with using Colloidal Silver as promoted by the paid bashers, you'd have dead bodies everywhere or blue people in hospital rooms. Also, you'd see it reported by every major news network and it would have been banned by now.
The truth is that Colloidal Silver is not a danger and Scare Campaign Tactics only benefits pharmaceutical giants.
Every Industry Has Paid Critics Called "Industry Shills" That Discredit Products.
Secrets Low PPM Chemical Colloidal Silver Producers do not want you to know!
Nanoparticle Colloidal Silver:
you waste your money.
Colloidal Silver Atoms:
Considering the facts, when you conduct your own investigation, you'll will find that many reports are distorted to discredit colloidal silver usage. (Whereas, records indicate that silver has been used as a remedy since ancient times).
More people have died from FDA approved medications while none have from Colloidal Silver:
- According to statistics from The American Association of Poison Control Centers more people parish every year from poison, yet no one has ever died from colloidal silver use.
- Annual statistics reporting on various causes of death indicate 106,000 deaths a year are caused by pharmaceutical drugs.
- An article in JAMA (Journal of American Medical Associations) discussed one of the major causes of death in America was doctoring, with over 750,000 deaths being attributed to bad medical practicing.
Colloidal Silver Atoms Simply the Best Non Chemically Made Option
ABC News found and reported that there exists a Blue Skin family. They're of the Fugate family ancestry and have a genetic condition called methemoglobinemia. This condition was passed down through a recessive gene and became apparent through intermarriage. The "Fugates of Kentucky" were known as a natural blue family and have been genetically blue for decades.
Argyria is also known as Methemoglobinemia. And you may have to have a genetic predisposition to get the Blue Skin appearance.
As you can see from these examples, Argyria is a rare skin condition and it has only happened to 2 or 3 people in 165 years of documented use.
The Argyria Blue Man Hoax Scheme admission by Paul Karason:
Notice the smile on the Blue Man while being interviewed! He also happily admitted to creating his blue skin condition by making his homemade silver compounds that were saturated with chemicals that are known to cause the blue skin condition. To make the blue color even more intense he applied home made colloidal silver lotions to his skin and then to intensify the blue color further, he used a tanning bed.
Notice how his hair and beard turned white. That's is the result of using peroxides that have been reported to cause premature gray hair. The hydroxides are also known to cause loss of hair.
Afterwards, when he was questioned about receiving benefits for a special interest group no comments were made. Follow-up interviews by news reporting companies began suggesting that he start frowning as if here were unhappy. This was to assist with downplaying the fraud accusations.
Paid "Bashers" are everywhere, such as with dairy vs. non-dairy products, sugar vs. diet sweeteners and organic vs. GMO food laced products.
In the colloidal silver industry, there are paid critics sponsored by big pharmaceutical companies that use scare tactics to discourage people using colloidal silver.
They go about this in a very clever manner; they have software that keeps track of all of the Forums, Blogs and articles that permit comments. Whenever colloidal silver is mentioned on the internet, the bashers will immediately post pictures of the blue man, a lady that got Argyria about 60 years ago, or some 50-year-old picture of a man from India.
They willfully engage in spreading disinformation and utilize scare tactics with no evidence to back up their claims.
The Facts and Statistics on Argyria the Blue Skin Condition
With that social media software, they can anonymously tap into hundreds of social media accounts, forums and blogs using different aliases and submit their sinister scare tactics.
Paul Karason the Self Made Blue Man - Proudly Admitted to Wanting to Turn Blue