This list defines the types of Colloidal Silver Solutions to avoid:
1. Colloidal Silver solutions that exhibit any color or opaque hues in their bottles or containers are not to be trusted. Colored solutions are often found in Ionic and Nano-particle products. Consumer beware!
2. Various colloidal silver solutions with concentrations ranging from 10 to 500 PPM, having label instructions informing you not to do certain things, or that they’re not necessary. (See the highlighted items in 3-6 below).
3. Any colloidal silver products stating Do Not Refrigerate or No need to refrigerate should be avoided.
4. Colloidal silver solutions with instructions stating Do not expose to Sun or Ultraviolet light should be passed over and not bought or used.
5. Nano or Ionic Silver solutions with labels stating Do not expose to high heat conditions are inferior, low quality products not worth the cost they’re sold for.
6. Especially take notice of labels warning Do not apply externally to skin, it would be wise to not even touch what’s in those bottles or containers.
7. Alert consumers should also avoid colloidal silver products that are stored in dark amber bottles, opaque plastic bottles or are covered with aluminum foil for UV protection.
8. Colloidal Silver products not accurately describing their contents should be strictly avoided. One such example is: "Colloidal Silver.......10 PPM." The term Colloidal Silver is not an isolated or separate ingredient by itself. The use of this on a label is a purposeful misdirection by the producer to not give full disclosure of everything that’s in their product(s).
9. Be very suspicious of any colloidal silver product that doesn’t include independent Lab Certification from a world class Environmental Testing Facility.
10. Colloidal Silver kits designed so you can make your own solutions at home have limited abilities. They may inadvertently produce chemicals when used, which is undesirable and unhealthy. Silver particles produced from the electrodes of the kits are ionic or nano-sized particles. Both of these are too large for the body to assimilate and become harmful if ingested. If you cannot make atomic sized particles, don’t consider making any colloidal silver solution that will be taken internally. Limited topical use may be okay.
A special note of importance:
Anyone with credentials can report whatever they choose on paper. This does not mean what you’ve read is true. Significant claims with health related products need to be backed up with independent verification. Without such verification, a lot of companies will use deceptive practices to make inferior products that have harmful ingredients. The largest and best Analytical Laboratories won’t tolerate dealing with dishonest companies as they’re not willing to jeopardize their reputations in the industry. Any company found falsifying or purposely misrepresenting one of their analytical reports, are barred from ever using the Lab’s analytical services again. This is the reason most companies don’t use such services because they’d be exposed and people wouldn’t want to buy their products knowing what was really in them.