What Kind of - Colloid Solutions to Avoid:
1. Some products come in all types of colors, if the common low PPM nanoparticle solution has a color, even if it is opaque this is a clear indication chemicals are used or somehow they start with no chemicals but end up with chemicals.
2. Avoid products that say "Do Not Refrigerate" or "No need to refrigerate"
3. Avoid products that say "Do not expose to Sun or Ultraviolet light"
4. Avoid products that say Do not expose to high heat
5. Avoid products any that say Do not apply externally to skin
6. Avoid products that are stored in dark amber, bottles, or plastic bottles that you cannot see through or that are covered with aluminum foil to protect them from UV Light.
7. Avoid products that do not accurately describe the contents, one such example is: "Colloidal Silver.......10 PPM"
The term Colloidal Silver is not element by its self, and should be worded like this: "Silver..........20 PPM, Hydrochloric Acid 20%, Hydrogen Peroxide 15%" it should state what chemicals were used, if air was used they should warn you that it may have high levels of nitrogen.
8. Avoid products that do not have Lab Certification from a World Wide Environmental Testing Facility, because anyone with credentials can report what they want on a paper. Major Testing Facilities are not going to risk their name and reputation for some outfit.
9. Avoid Do it Yourself Kits, they are expensive and colloids have come down in price to what it was years ago. The kits consistently break down, and you have to order new ones, and you may actually be producing chemicals to ingest.